Monday, May 31, 2010

Hitching a ride...on a snail!





Hi again...here's another card I made. I made it last week for my sweet friend, Sandy, who is recovering from a little "vacation" in the hospital. It's one of the Fairytale Tildas...sitting on a little snail. I just thought she was so cute...and would cheer anyone up!! As for the "recipe" for this card...I apologize for not writing down the copics I used...but take a look at those gorgeous flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts...in the U.K...I think my whole first paycheck may just get signed over to them! I get a little crazy with all the great online shopping!! Anyway...I hope you enjoy looking at this sweet little card...the stamped sentiment on the inside cover is from Stamping Bella...I almost died laughing when I read it...because it's soooooo true!! Thanks for stopping by. Pat