And, how cool is it that it's time for another fabulous Color Challenge at Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog! Our very talented DT leader, Candy, is hostess for this month's Color Challenge...and she's chosen the yummiest color combo...
Blue...Green...& White or Clear
Oooh...and Candy chose this gorgeous blue & green photo to help give us a wee bit of inspiration...
Now...in case you're wondering...I'm swearing off Clean and Simple cards for a while! LOL!! And I thought it would be fun to make a Tent Card. You can find a really simple tutorial HERE by my incredibly talented friend, Dena!
I used "Tilda in Winter Night" ...she's so dang cute, don'tcha think?! And she's available at Diana Crick's Magnolia-licious online store HERE! Here's sort of a side view...
And my card "Recipe"...
- Stampin' Up Cardstock (Not Quite Navy, Bashful Blue)
- DPs: Bo Bunny "Blitzen" Collection
- Ribbon & rhinestone swirls: my stash
- Sentiment stamp: Lili of the Valley
- Liquid Applique (for the fur)
- Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts
- Nestabilities & Cuttlebug corner die
- Star Dust Stickles
Copics used to color this little cutie...
- E21, 00, 000, 0000 (skin)
- R20 (cheeks)
- E25, 23, 21, 53, 51, 50 (hair, shoes, & lantern)
- YR21, 000, Y21 (light)
- B26, 23, 21, 000, 0000 (blues)
- G24, 21, 20 (greens)
- I have decided to enter this card into Wild Orchid Crafts "Christmas" Challenge
And...that's it for me!! Thanks so much for stopping by...and for leaving such kind comments! Now...let the craftin' begin!! Great big "Maggie" hugsssssssssss!